Ancona and magpie marked Call Duck Thread!

calls.jpg
calls2.jpg
crested call.jpg
Just a quick update. Lets get this thread going again and more pics!

Late to this party but as I am sitting here trying to decide what color of call I want next..........SO MANY PRETTIES! I have just purchased my first calls and now I am spinning in place trying to choose the next one. The magpies are sooo cute!
I must have missed something because I don't see a pic of a charcoal in the thread? Since charcoal is technically black, is that a real color? I realize this is probably not the entire list of available colors but I generally refer to the Sherborne Ducks site to help me try and identify them. http://www.sherborneducks.co.uk/nonstandardcoloursusa.htm
Now I gotta add magpie to my list of I want MORE! :barnie
Good link!

I know but she is not blue is any form of colour..It's actually Charcoal and then Black..Sent picture to breeder here and they call her Charcoal and black Magpie..I know I shouldn't of posted her...:th
"charcoal" isn't a color. It's a made up name for a color. Like how some people like to call lilac "mauve".
Blue is a dilution of black and that's what your duck is. The black bleed through is common on blue ducks in any breed.

Black ancona call drake (almost 1 year old)

Black ancona call hen (3 years old)

Black ancona call hen (2 years old)

Black ancona call hen (2 years old)

Black ancona call hen (almost 1 year old)

Black ancona call hen (middle, left) (2 years old)

These are my black ancona calls for this year. 5 hens and one drake

Back
Top Bottom