thanks, the sure are cute when small
droolin.gif
, and then they grow and turn out beautifull
love.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Nice!
big_smile.png
Love the look of your roo. I see he might be as loud as mine, always crowing.
roll.png
How old are these birds? And where did you get them?

Quote:
Nice!
big_smile.png
roll.png

LOL, the dates are on the pics, born inApril and pics taken today, so I'll say about 7 months old.
I got the hens from a breeder down south from me and he only sold me hens no roo, year and a half down the road I saw a roo from a fellow floridian and she sold hem to me roos name was bob, well before he got eaten by a fox I got these chicks.

Quote:
Nice!
big_smile.png
roll.png

LOL, the dates are on the pics, born inApril and pics taken today, so I'll say about 7 months old.
I got the hens from a breeder down south from me and he only sold me hens no roo, year and a half down the road I saw a roo from a fellow floridian and she sold hem to me roos name was bob, well before he got eaten by a fox I got these chicks.

Ya never know if people's camera dates are set right...
tongue.png
Thanks for clarifying. Sorry Bob got etten. Today my roo actually took corn out of my hand; I thought that was a huge breakthrough. Usually can't touch him with a 10-ft pole.

thank you guys.

but hey, some one here had chicks too, I wonder how they are doing, please post what you have.

I have 5 Ancona ONE ROO and 4 HENS..... they are awesome at free ranging and laying eggs.... I think if times keep getting tougher these will be the hens to get. They eat very little compared to the other breeds and they lay more consistantly than the others.... so far anyways... I have one Ancona that is so loud and nervous that I named her NELLY..... Nervous Nelly

Back
Top Bottom