Ancona Ducks

The chocolatish areas are lilac. The rest is white. You wouldn't know that she was my oddball duckling now.

Last edited:
I've got the anconas seperated from everyone now so we will begin incubating eggs for fertility testing on February 28! Excited to be working on these guys again this year. My main goal this year is increasing size yet again as we've got a lot of very nicely marked birds and we hope to continue that trait into this year also.

I'm looking at getting out of ducks. I have 5 anconas to sell if anyone is interested.
Blue drake
Chocolate drake
Chocolate hen
2 black hens (1 lays lavender/grey eggs)

I also have 2 call ducks (grey hen, snowy drake) to part with & a pair of pilgrim geese.

I'm looking at getting out of ducks. I have 5 anconas to sell if anyone is interested.
Blue drake
Chocolate drake
Chocolate hen

I also have 2 call ducks (grey hen, snowy drake) to part with & a pair of pilgrim geese.
I'm interested in the anconas. I'll trxt5 you

Blue drake
Chocolate drake
Chocolate hen

thank you for allowing us to purchase these anconas to help improve our breeding program!

Blue drake
Chocolate drake
Chocolate hen

thank you for allowing us to purchase these anconas to help improve our breeding program!

You're welcome girl! I know you will take good care of my spoiled babies.
1f609.png

Blue drake
Chocolate drake
Chocolate hen

I would be intersted in calls where r u located.

Paris, Ohio...between Minerva & Alliance.

Back
Top Bottom