Ancona Ducks

Yeah it seems that one particular females genes shows through in at least one. My tri is probably the most friendly and the most broody.
1f60f.png
(then she's mean) are they both girls??
yep!

Guess I get to join the club! Got my hatching eggs today. Ordered 12, got 15, 13 made it through shipping although I probably could salvage one of the broken eggs by sealing the crack. They are now sitting on the counter to settle down after shipping. The hygrometer in the incubator currently reads just over 60% and temperature sits at 37.5C.

The 7 largest eggs are going in after dinner tonight. and the remaining 6 are going under a chicken.

Guess I get to join the club! Got my hatching eggs today. Ordered 12, got 15, 13 made it through shipping although I probably could salvage one of the broken eggs by sealing the crack. They are now sitting on the counter to settle down after shipping. The hygrometer in the incubator currently reads just over 60% and temperature sits at 37.5C. The 7 largest eggs are going in after dinner tonight. and the remaining 6 are going under a chicken.
Good luck!!

are you kidding or are you being mean?? I'm new here as of today and now I'm afraid to post anything as I may post in the wrong spot... cuz this seemed like a legit anacona post to me... no? Yes?

This is  an Ancona thread  not Muscovy  saga.

this is what i was referring to....

Not sure where you pulled the quote from, but yes, this thread is for Ancona ducks. Some people take that to extremes, but most of us have no problem with other breeds coming into the conversation at times. You just have to kinda overlook the uptight people at times.
1f609.png

Back
Top Bottom