Ancona Ducks

Pics
They are a medium weight breed 6 - 6.5 lbs. I'm not that familiar with those breeds, but I'm going to guess they would be about swedish size. Like I said I've not had any of those other breeds. Just runners and anconas is all I have.

HEY are Anconas
large breed
by that i mean like swedish size not KC or Rouen size ive noticed my sweds are almost twice the size of my girlfriends KC..
and i would like to add Anconas to my flock but i dont like how small those are not as small as calls but you know
DOES ANY ONE GET WHAT IM SAYING??

They are a medium weight breed 6 - 6.5 lbs. I'm not that familiar with those breeds, but I'm going to guess they would be about swedish size. Like I said I've not had any of those other breeds. Just runners and anconas is all I have.

OH YAY!!!! i really want some!!! really really bad i have a drake who is Rouen ancona cross and looks like a black swed :)

I have been having leg issues with my Ancona ducks, this is the second duck to have limited use of her leg. The first one I put in a crate and made her rest for a couple days, she wasn't happy being away from the others but it must of helped cause she recovered. Now I have another one that is barely able to walk, one of her legs is somewhat limp. She is now on crate rest, she seemed to have improved a bit from yesterday so I am somewhat hopeful.

Is this a "duck thing"? what could be causing this?

I have been having leg issues with my Ancona ducks, this is the second duck to have limited use of her leg. The first one I put in a crate and made her rest for a couple days, she wasn't happy being away from the others but it must of helped cause she recovered. Now I have another one that is barely able to walk, one of her legs is somewhat limp. She is now on crate rest, she seemed to have improved a bit from yesterday so I am somewhat hopeful.

Is this a "duck thing"? what could be causing this?

welcome-byc.gif
CRYSTAL! If I were you I'd start a completely new thread posing that question. You will get many answers that way.

I've got 3 eggs due to hatch tomorrow. This morning we have 3 pips
yesss.gif

Hopefully all goes well with the hatch. I'm not opening that bator up for nothin
fl.gif

I'll post pics if all goes well and we have babies.

Thanks. Things are slow going for now. I should just be happy with the pips, but I get so impatient waiting on those little peepers.
barnie.gif
You know how these things go though slow slow slow, wait wait wait.

Back
Top Bottom