Announcing the new BYC Reputation System: Ovations

Yep, I do @aart. I feel really stupid for even mentioning it now - I just thought it was a glitch and found it amusing. Guess I should kinda keep my dry sense of humor to myself.
I'm glad you mentioned it, 'cause it made me learn something new today. Thanks! I love your sense of humor, and all of your posts, so keep on doing what you do so well.
big_smile.png

-Kathy

So I just realized that the ovations received *can* be higher than post count because people can get ovations for articles, and they can get ovations for pictures in posts. I'm gonna try a test...

-Kathy
Of course it can......as a single post can receive many multiple ovations.

Oh my goodness I have created a flurry here. It's not that big a deal....really. Yep, @casportpony the count did go up but now you've wasted a couple of yours. Gosh, guys, I'm sorry for the kerfluffle....really. Wish I hadn't said anything at all now. The last thing on my mind was making the ovation system seem like some kind of competition or confusing people who might want to come in and better understand the how the system works. I like seeing ovations but not nearly as much as I like having someone send me a message that says "Thanks, your information helped me." <sigh> Go to bed, Diane.

Hi,
Does anyone have access to and can share the latest scale of eggs for ovations? I understand there is a new one?
Thanks,
Karen ( who's hoping they didn't move the goal posts further out, smile)

Back
Top Bottom