Announcing The New BYC Store - Special Offer Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought the GFM and it is ringing up $20
roll.png

Thank you for letting us know of the glitch. I am refunding your money, I fixed the glitch. You will be able to reorder in a few minutes.

And please remember to add the bumperstickers to your cart before applying the "new store" coupon code.
smile.png

Just signed up and it looks great! I'll have to check on my GFM,, not sure when I expire,, and I had two bumper stickers stolen,, gave out most of my business cards,,,, hmmmmmmm

I was just thinking- It would be cool if we could spot a fellow BYC'er alittle easier at big events (and smaller ones)

I think it would be great to have a small, BYC inspired pin that we could wear on our shirts, or on our purses or even luggage. Nothing huge, just something we could all wear with pride that lets the world, and each other know we belong to one of the best clubs in the world- BYC!!!

Maybe a pin that looks like one of these, since they are used often on recognised by forum posters-
D.gif
jumpy.gif
Obviously they wouldnt move, but you could put the BYC symbol on them, maybe along the bottom, or across the middle. Could get people talking too.

It occurred to me while I was at the state fair that I would love to be able to recognise a fellow BYC'er and walk up to say hi, but I wasnt just gonna approach anyone who happened to be looking at the chickens, they'd think I was nuts (they'd be half right, but still...) I love the shirts and clothes, but a pin is discreet, yet recognisable and men and women can wear it anytime, no washing required, and its transportable to any outfit.

Just a thought..

Interesting idea! Wearing BYC clothing is definitely the easiest way to spot and be spotted, but a BYC pin may be good for peeps to wear that just want to make a nod to BYC at shows, swaps, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom