Any BYC prospectors out there?

Sorry, no polisher here.
And I meant placer gold, autocorrect changed it and I didn't notice.
Oooo ok,Ill keep that in mind next time im out in west tx. Im hoping to go N.Texas soon to go look for some dromasaur fossils soon but well see.

Well, if it makes you feel better, the only commercial gold mine in Texas was along the Rio Grande, but it closed in 1942 I think.

Got my metal detector yesterday. So far I have found screws, nails, horse shoe nails random odd bits of twisted metal, a rusted tent stake, rusted hitch pin and a rusted tow hook. :D

Having a blast doing it. My daughter, husband, sister and father have all been playing with it. Waiting for my creek to dry up so that I can use it in the creek bed.

Nice. Good luck.
we have went out detecting twice so far this year. Have found a few dollars in change, a silver ring, and an old matchbox car.

I own a Bounty Hunter Gold Digger model, but after using my friends Garrett I want that instead. Not sure what model it is though.

I own a Bounty Hunter Gold Digger model, but after using my friends Garrett I want that instead. Not sure what model it is though.
Why his?Whats the difference between the two? I saw the Bounty Hunter one for 69 on amazon and it seems like a good one. I dont think its waterproof though.

The bounty hunter coil is waterproof to about two inches. But it really only has two beeps, iron and everything else.
The garret control head actual has a digital readout to tell you what it is scanning and has multiple tones. It also cost several hundred more than the bounty hunter though.

Back
Top Bottom