Any BYC prospectors out there?

Depends on what you mean by good!
big_smile.png
I recently got my metal detector so I have had it set to find me anything! I've had a blast finding stuff even if it's all junk so to me it's good. I did find a couple horseshoe nails which I thought was neat. I keep my horse at a local stable but it was cool to see that horses were on our property at some point in time.

Depends on what you mean by good!
big_smile.png
I recently got my metal detector so I have had it set to find me anything! I've had a blast finding stuff even if it's all junk so to me it's good. I did find a couple horseshoe nails which I thought was neat. I keep my horse at a local stable but it was cool to see that horses were on our property at some point in time.

Nice!! Always makes you wonder what they were doing back then to find such stuff on your property! Did u have to dig very far for those?

Not too bad, some were right under the grass. A couple were maybe 4 inches down.

Just a thought but I hope you were wearing gloves when u dug for those old rusted metal nails n stuff!! It probally make a good story to the doc after getting your tetanus shot. XD

Only have to worry about Tetanus if you get a puncture wound.
We found a silver ring a couple weeks ago and a lot of change.
The water is still too cold to me for any gold hunting.

My creek is almost dried up. No rain forecasted in the next week or do. I am excited to get in the creek bed with my detector

Back
Top Bottom