Any Hawaii Folks on BYC?

I won't if you don't!
wink.png

Sorry if I am not posting in the right place/order. Still figuring this out. I am on Oahu and have 1-3 (pretty sure 3) cuckoo marans roosters for sale or possibly free to good home. They have not started crowing yet. I can't have that in my neighborhood. Anyone interested?

i had someone from the hawaii game breeders association come to my house to give me a warning about my rooster crowing because a neighbor had complained...

turned out he works the graveyard shift but honestly they only came out because he called so **** much...

by law your roosters are allowed to crow from 6am-10pm, any noise complaints during that time are treated like dogs...the crowing must be constant for a 30 minute period i believe

oh btw, i was wondering if any folks on oahu would like to start a local group that would maybe meet up once a month? i currently take my rooster to kapiolani park a few times a month to get out anyways, he likes going on field trips
tongue.png

No one is interested in this???
sad.png

Aloha kakou,

I am new to his thread. I live in Kailua, O'ahu. I have only 4 chickens right now. If any one is interested in an easter egger/americauna cockerel, let me know. He's about a month old.

I brought in some black copper marans and some cream legbars, and they will be hatching hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday. I may have some for sale, depending on how many hatch.

If you want a rooster, and want to breed with my hens down the road, we can work something out. I cannot keep roosters but want to breed with a good looking rooster when they get old enough. I can keep the rooster until it crows or you can take it as a chick and we can hook up later. I am mostly talking about the cream legbars as they are rare in Hawai'i.

Shoots then, Puhi

Back
Top Bottom