Any one want to join me in waiting for eggs, posting and comparing notes?

My first E E egg... the little one..!!!!!

I have three EEs that lay different colors, one green one blue and one so light it's pinkish. I have one EE that looks like a blue Americana and she lays a light brown kind of pinkish egg. They're all fun to get!

Got my first 4 eggs this week. I was only expecting one pullet to possibly lay this early due to their age, but one of these eggs looks different and was laid in a different part of the coop. Think it was just her first attempt and that's why it looks different? Or could it be a second hen starting to lay?

Got my first eggs on Friday. I guess time got by me, because I was not expecting any yet. Now just have to get the rest laying, I have 3 out of 15 laying.

Hi everyone! Been a long time since I have visited my old thread here. Perrilloux5, how are your girls laying now? Your above posts says 3 of 15 were laying, but I am sure they are up and running in full force now that the days are getting longer? I have been doing this coming 4 years now, and those first eggs never get old! Winter here in Upstate NY has been very good to us, after 3 consecutive years of horror snow and ice. The girls have started registering the longer days, and the eggs are starting to roll! LEts dust off this old thread, and let me see those first Spring eggs coming! Happy sorta Spring everyone!

MB

Back
Top Bottom