Anybody else ride a Harley?

I thought there was more fatalities in the state of IL, something like 8 but I could be wrong!

I love to see a Harley or Goldwing motorcycle group in a line in the highways...what a sight!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
I love my bike but one of my best friends just bought a MINT
97 Road King for $6500. I'm almost afraid to ride it. That $3000
less than I paid for mine. To me a nice Road King is the perfect
balance of looks, performance, comfort, and price.

My group of riders are 80% Harley, 10% Vulcan, @ 10% misc.

I can not find anything about minors riding on a motorcycle with hubby. She is 5 years old and we will be getting a helmet for her.

Is there a law restriction if she can or can not ride a motorcycle with her daddy???? How about riding in a sidecar?

Her safety is paramount.

A 5 year old on a bike is a tough one. I'd say wait a while but that
is YOUR decision, no one else's, unless there is a law.

At some point I'd like to take my son on mine. He'd have to be in full
motorcross gear before I let him on.

My dad showed up with a friends bike when I was around 10 years old.
I'll never forget that ride. Cruising on the back of a bike with Dad. Wow.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
thumbsup.gif
I took the MSF course when I got my "license" to ride. I been riding all my life, from mini's to my brothers 'ol '75 KZ Kawi, 1000cc. He used to put pebbles by the tires, to see if I was taking it while he was at work,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,like I was born yesterday lol. It's amazing how much I still use the info from the MSF course. Highly recommended to any who want to ride. My Granddaughter rides with me or her Dad. She's 8, and she's been riding since she was 5. I hafta keep checking to see if she's still with me, she's such a good rider. Every now and then I hear her giggle a bit when "puppa" runs up through the gears. She likes the Vance 'n Hines. She has a 4 wheeler, and to watch her ride is amazing. Very good at it. I ask her what kinda bike she's gonna ride when she's older and she says " the only one they make" ,,,,ahhhhhhh, she's such a sweetheart!
It don't matter really, as long as we all ride safe.

Back
Top Bottom