Anybody else ride a Harley?

jafo

Songster
10 Years
May 2, 2009
Just wondering how many people in here ride an HD. I run an '07 Superglide with a stage 1 kit, 1690 cc. Vance 'n Hines 2 inta 1 Big Radius, with an HD Race tuner.
thumbsup.gif

My dad does.

I would never ride on it though. Id (learn to) drive one in a heartbeat but there is just something about hanging on to someone going really fast and you have no say over what happens that gets me..

Me me me me .. We have a Heritage softail classic, vance & hines straight shot pipes .. .. I sold my bike last year, but will be buying another one day!

I ride on the back of my DH's pride and joy - an '05 Fatboy Peace Officer Special Edition. I don't much about it, other than the fact that '05 was the first year HD offered the PO SE in the fatboy.
He wants to get me my own bike. No thanks. The back of his (can't use the correct terminology for that due to family friendly forum) suits me just fine.
cool.png

Holy poop!! You said my favorite words "Harley Davidson"!! I do not have one right now, but I do have my eye on a Purple Harley Sportster..... Do not know much about it either than it has screamin eagle pips and is ready to ride!! My dh say's that I am crazy and I do not need a motorcycle.....I say he is crazy if he thinks I care
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom