Anyone ever ordered Georgia Giants from Wadley Quail Farm?

Yes!
I have ordered over 4000 from wadely over 6 years for my dog training. 250 + at a time.

Good hatch rates 94%+ or more. GA Giants are a good run in any order.... it gets harder to have a higher hatch rate with 250-500 eggs per hatch. Its a natural selection thing. Nature.

I have incubated and hatched for many years, they are the only one I found and trust. I have ordered from others but not as good of success or shipping. (Quail, Gold pheasant, ring necks, chucker, turkey, etc, game chickens, exotic). Even where the hen fails too lay, sit and hatch.

I never experienced a 50% damage (shipping loss) with wadely QF!

Maybe 4 per (every other 50 stack) 240 order at best... maybe a few more. but never 50% nor a FTH (fail too hatch or pip), infertile, other. Notta!

50% loss? I would point the finger at the courier, improper man handling or improper storage/shipping conditions as the fault.

Not debunking any others experiance... but it Makes no sense a Seller/shipper would ship and risk their livelihood business and reputation .... not take the care and time to ensure against damage.

Bad packaging = damage= unsatisfied customer = sellers fault=refunds.
A business would not last long if they only sold refunds and unhappy customers.

Wadely has been doing this for many years (more than a decade I am sure)

I am a repeat customer and Trust them! They know what their doing.

Last edited:
Yes!
I have ordered over 4000 from wadely over 6 years for my dog training. 250 + at a time.

Good hatch rates 94%+ or more. GA Giants are a good run in any order.... it gets harder to have a higher hatch rate with 250-500 eggs per hatch. Its a natural selection thing. Nature.

I have incubated and hatched for many years, they are the only one I found and trust. I have ordered from others but not as good of success or shipping. (Quail, Gold pheasant, ring necks, chucker, turkey, etc, game chickens, exotic). Even where the hen fails too lay, sit and hatch.

I never experienced a 50% damage (shipping loss) with wadely QF!

Maybe 4 per (every other 50 stack) 240 order at best... maybe a few more. but never 50% nor a FTH (fail too hatch or pip), infertile, other. Notta!

50% loss? I would point the finger at the courier, improper man handling or improper storage/shipping conditions as the fault.

Not debunking any others experiance... but it Makes no sense a Seller/shipper would ship and risk their livelihood business and reputation .... not take the care and time to ensure against damage.

Bad packaging = damage= unsatisfied customer = sellers fault=refunds.
A business would not last long if they only sold refunds and unhappy customers.

Wadely has been doing this for many years (more than a decade I am sure)

I am a repeat customer and Trust them! They know what their doing.
When you order from them what website do you go through. I have seen 2-3 different site for them and I don’t want to get scammed with a fake site.

Back
Top Bottom