Anyone fed their chickens this or something like this?

Pics
Ahahah I love your description! Yes we have some heat but the cold is pretty damn 🥶 cold! I try my best to embrace it but it’s definitely hard, I’d like to act like a bear and hibernate if I could! And I am far from being a gardener!
I give mine floating fish food and they love it. It only costs me 14.00 per 50 pounds back in 2020.

Hi everyone! I’m looking at giving my chickens and ducks a treat. They do get and absolutely LOVE dried mealworms as a treat but I’m looking for a wee bit more.
My ducks love green peas and kale in water, the chickens couldn’t care less. I’ve tried blue berries, strawberries and watermelon also and not one duck or chicken went for any of it!
I’m looking at this item and was wondering if anyone has tried it or has any other ideas that might be a hit with my boring gang. My ducks and chickens are all free range, they give me beautiful eggs each day and seem happy but I just wanted to offer more.
Thanks!
That's too expensive, of you're looking for quality herbs and spices, check out Etsy. I buy them by the lb.

Look for something that has more spices than herbs.

Hi everyone! I’m looking at giving my chickens and ducks a treat. They do get and absolutely LOVE dried mealworms as a treat but I’m looking for a wee bit more.
My ducks love green peas and kale in water, the chickens couldn’t care less. I’ve tried blue berries, strawberries and watermelon also and not one duck or chicken went for any of it!
I’m looking at this item and was wondering if anyone has tried it or has any other ideas that might be a hit with my boring gang. My ducks and chickens are all free range, they give me beautiful eggs each day and seem happy but I just wanted to offer more.
Thanks!
Aside from mealworm, have you tried giving them black soldier fly larvae? They are also a good source of nutrients and have calcium too. And though they are quite similar to mealworms, they may taste different. Well, anyway this is just my opinion and you will be the one to decide. But in case, you will ask me where to buy good quality grubs, just visit this website www.grubterra.com. They offer good offers to customers. Have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom