Anyone hatching on the 27th?

Yeah, I know what you mean. This has been a bad week. I got a chick shipment on Monday, spent ALL day watching them. Yesterday I tried to play catchup and today here I go again, watching that pip.
Does "a watched pot never boils" apply to watching for that pip to grow????
Gina

I have two due on the twenty eighth.
big_smile.png

I have 7 due to hatch on the 27th. Its my first hatch, and so far, all is well with these little guys. I even saw one of my Maran eggs move a little bit today!! I am so excited! Its so stressful its crazy. I am starting to just sit and stare at the incubator window for movement, pips, anything.. between this, two pregnant pygmies and a pregnant me, I get no sleep! Aye Aye Aye
gig.gif

Quote:
Yeahhhh! Let us know how the hatch is coming along.

I had a nightmare that all my eggs died. Now I really can't wait until Friday when they should hatch. Aaaarghhhh.

Quote:
Yeahhhh! Let us know how the hatch is coming along.

I had a nightmare that all my eggs died. Now I really can't wait until Friday when they should hatch. Aaaarghhhh.

Ohhh my DD loves the "fluffy rolls" faverolles . I got to make a prissy bator today.

Well, this is the most active little chick! I don't like to open the bator during the hatch for any reason and this little guy after he was all hatched and flopping around got his head stuck back in the shell. I had to open the bator and extract the shell.
Then he got stuck behind some eggs right in front of where the fan was blowing so after much debate, I opened it again and moved him.
I sure hope I haven't jeopardized the rest of my hatch by opening it. The humidity is still good and the rest haven't pipped yet so what do you all thing?
Gina
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom