April 2020 Hatch-A-Long! All are welcome!

on lockdown as of yesterday afternoon :)
6/7 were fertile. I know you aren’t supposed to open it in the next 3 days but what about filling the water holder? (Brinsea mini advance)
I also ordered my own incubator yesterday! As the mini advance is on loan from my neighbor.
Went with the incuview. I really wanted the NR360 as you all spoke so highly but I couldn’t find any in stock online anywhere :(

on lockdown as of yesterday afternoon :)
6/7 were fertile. I know you aren’t supposed to open it in the next 3 days but what about filling the water holder? (Brinsea mini advance)
I also ordered my own incubator yesterday! As the mini advance is on loan from my neighbor.
Went with the incuview. I really wanted the NR360 as you all spoke so highly but I couldn’t find any in stock online anywhere :(
You can open it briefly on lockdown for any need. Just try to keep from doing it super often.

Found some local Narragansett eggs 🤗

Only been searching for 5 months lol

Problems are, other half doesn’t want anymore babies. And I have to hide that I’m picking them up from my 13 yr old son, who’s been wanting a Tom of his own.

May hatch along anyone?
There's a May hatch-a-long thread all ready roaring down the pike. You'll be most welcome there. 🙂

Here are my Sapphire Gem/Lavender Orpington cross chicks! Silkies in the hatcher now!
20200419_110548.jpg

Back
Top Bottom