Arizona Chickens

Quote:
?? All I know is he used an electro-surge instrument on his voice box. ??

ETA: My roo just died. I imagine it was internal hemorrhage. Shucks!

Well there you have it.

I wonder how many of Dr. Anderson's de-crowing operations have actually worked now.

I'm so sorry Mahonri.

Quote:
I might be interested...

I have to get clearance from the control tower first.

I'm kind of vaccinating between getting more meaties and dem silly spitzhaubens!

If I get meat birds I'd like to try dem fancy french red chickens!

AZKat! How was that Red Broiler Roo?

What is your feeling about the Freedom Ranger hatchery?

FR Hatch

Quote:
?? All I know is he used an electro-surge instrument on his voice box. ??

ETA: My roo just died. I imagine it was internal hemorrhage. Shucks!

Well there you have it.

I wonder how many of Dr. Anderson's de-crowing operations have actually worked now.

hugs.gif

Hi all, way too long time no see. I can't even try to catch up right now, but I need to pop in to say that the poor SEED TUB has been sitting neglected here for way too long and I need to get it back into circulation. Please PM me whoever gets it next so I can get it on it's way. I am terribly sorry for the delay, but I still haven't found most of my stuff, and am just treading water. Hope to catch up soon.
frow.gif

I've not posted pict of the chickeis in a while - this might be worth it though.

We had a bunch of leftover bean from ham hock soup...

It is the funniest thing watching the chickens trying to steal them from Max!
gig.gif

99626_img_3716.jpg

I'm trying to remember what I gave them, something chunky, & the chickies were jumping up trying to peck pieces off of something max had in his mouth.
lau.gif

so mikey, are you out of meaties? all been processed? why did i think you had more
hu.gif
i soooooo wish i had the stomach to share an order of dem fancy french chickies, but i can't watch them grow up and then eat them. i have issues
hide.gif
now, if someone would raise and process for me, that would be different. but i don't imagine anyone wants to do that. too much hassle.

the hennies are sooooo pretty!!!!!

Last edited:
Bob's Henhouse :

Hi all, way too long time no see. I can't even try to catch up right now, but I need to pop in to say that the poor SEED TUB has been sitting neglected here for way too long and I need to get it back into circulation. Please PM me whoever gets it next so I can get it on it's way. I am terribly sorry for the delay, but I still haven't found most of my stuff, and am just treading water. Hope to catch up soon.
frow.gif

If no one has jumped on this yet, I would love to pick it up from you. Wednesday I am heading to Phx. Any chance I could pick it up on my way?? After spending the night in town, I could drop it off at someone's in the Phoenix area??​

Quote:
If no one has jumped on this yet, I would love to pick it up from you. Wednesday I am heading to Phx. Any chance I could pick it up on my way?? After spending the night in town, I could drop it off at someone's in the Phoenix area??

Just replied to your pm. Yes, Weds is fine, just call me and we can meet up.

Back
Top Bottom