Arkansas Meet-Ups, Swaps and Such

REMINDER:

Auction @ the Garland County Fairgrounds in Hot Springs on MAY 9th. Auction begins at 11:00 a.m.

SEE YOU THERE!

Last edited:
That is what is going to the sake tomorrow. I also have a trio of Naked Neck/Ameraucana cross, actually it is a pair plus a Naked Ne k hen added. I also have three 1/2 Aneraucana/Easter Egger hens, they all lay a dark green eggs.

I'm hold the 4 young Ameraucana pullets until the sale in Salune County on the 30th if May.

Last edited:
It was a long day at the auction. Prices not as good as most but descent. I held out for reserves on mine folks weren't wanting to pay as much. I held out and they paid my reserves.

Things need to be worked out on some of the arrangements. Folks are having to wait too long to pick up the cages that they brought their chickens and stuff in. This is typical of most if the auctions especially when they are just getting started.

I think it will work out in a couple of months though. They needed to advertise a little longer. Didn't have too many folks that were just there for buying. A few but could have stood more.

I sold all my stuff and didn't bring anything else home.

Back
Top Bottom