Asking for prayers for SIL

nop169

Songster
10 Years
Jul 27, 2009
My SIL & BIL just lost their son Monday morning. He was only 1 and a half hours old. Please pray for them for comfort during this time. It was the result of a genetic issue & we were aware the child would most likely not live... He lived long enough for them to tell him they loved him & were able to hold him until the end. This was their second pregnancy... SIL lost first one at 11 weeks pregnant. They have longed for a child for years & this was an unexpected pregnancy... were hoping for the best but ultimately God took him back. SIL held the child's body for 14 hours before she could let go. SIL & BIL are doing as well as can be expected at this time but I ask that you all hold them in your thoughts & prayers during this difficult time.

Prayers sent. That poor family.
hit.gif

I don't know how a heart recovers from that but I pray that God sends them the grace, peace, and comfort they need. I pray someday a healthy little one eases the ache a little for them.

How terribly heartbreaking. I am so sorry for their loss. I hope they are able to find the strength together to get through the rough road ahead.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom