ATTN: Yokohama Lovers!

the 1st dark pullet I raise is going to you! the good thing is that the hens have a walnut comb! I cant wait to see how he turns out after he molts!
I wouldn't mind if I have them anytime soon, trading a couple pullets for that Sumatra roo! whatcha say Un pro???

Ima leave that to the experts.... I've been told he's light and dark by like 3or 4 diff ppl....I say he is light... either way ull be getting a light and a dark to see who makes better babies! Lol

Man, you're literally a day late. Sold that Sumatran for $30 yesterday. He was bullying my polish rooster.

I'm in south-central Michigan. I need some yokohama hens for these guys!

the 2 I have laid for 4 days and today nothing! putting what has been laid by Saturday in the bator and seeing what pops!!!
also getting an American game pair Saturday to hopefully get a broody momma out of!!!:fl:fl

Make that 5 days in a row!

I really hope u get a good hatch! These 2 are actually the friendliest ones and the roo is good to all the gals!

Last edited:
Do yokies go broody? My hen is on a layin streak still from my last post but noticed her hanging out in her nest all day. Havent gotten to really check on her yet, but was wondering if this may be an option

Back
Top Bottom