Auction 12+ BBS Ameraucana hatching eggs

Yvonne37894

Songster
11 Years
Jul 13, 2009
Live Oak, FL
I'm offering eggs from my new flock of Ameraucana's The original flock came from Garner & Smith. They were selected for the SOP. I have 9 Black hens 9 Blue hens 1 Splash hen 1 Black Rooster & 1 Blue Rooster. You will get Blue, Black & Splash from these eggs. They lay a nice blue to blue/green egg.

Please send PM for any questions!

Shipping will be $18 east of the Mississippi and $22 West of the Mississippi. No shipping to Hawaii, Virginia nor outside the USA. I ship in a 12x12x10 box, bubble wrap each egg and packed in paper to secure the package. The eggs that I have received with this method hatched the best for me.

Go to our web site for pictures of the flock. Will post pictures here tonight

http://www.sawmillchickenfarm.com/Blue_Americauna.php

I do not guarantee hatchabality due to PO handling of the eggs

This sale ends April 1 at 8 PM EDT Payment to Paypal only @ [email protected]. Eggs will be shipped Monday 4/2 or when payment is received

I'm offering eggs from my new flock of Ameraucana's The original flock came from Garner & Smith. They were selected for the SOP. I have 9 Black hens 9 Blue hens 1 Splash hen 1 Black Rooster & 1 Blue Rooster. You will get Blue, Black & Splash from these eggs. They lay a nice blue to blue/green egg.

Please send PM for any questions!

Shipping will be $18 east of the Mississippi and $22 West of the Mississippi. No shipping to Hawaii, Virginia nor outside the USA. I ship in a 12x12x10 box, bubble wrap each egg and packed in paper to secure the package. The eggs that I have received with this method hatched the best for me.

Go to our web site for pictures of the flock. Will post pictures here tonight

http://www.sawmillchickenfarm.com/Blue_Americauna.php

I do not guarantee hatchabality due to PO handling of the eggs

This sale ends April 1 at 8 PM EDT Payment to Paypal only @ [email protected]. Eggs will be shipped Monday 4/2 or when payment is received

Back
Top Bottom