Auction: 5 Silver Sebright and 1 Golden Sebright chicks for sale

I won't have any more Sebrights for sale until next spring! Check back around March-April and I should have some hatching out! Thanks!

Hi
I am looking for golden sebright bantams, Im based in Mullumbimby NSW, but happy to transport if necessary.
Do you have any or do you know of a possible lead, need a cockerel also.
Josie 0412897567

I got a Golden sebright rooster, Does sebrights do good in the show? Im new to Sebright bantams. and Im raising a Dutch bantams, Nankin bantams, and Silkies bantams. and i recently added Sebright flock to my farm. and wanted to know if they laying very good and easy to breeding?

My sebright roo LOVE my dutch pullets and cockerel, he will watching over them to make sure they are safe. hes great guy. and i have 5 to 7 roosters/cockerels here.

I don't anything about showing Sebrights. From raising them though, I do know they are poor egg layers and are pretty unhealthy and can be very hard to raise to adult birds without broody hens. I would like to raise them again, but my last batch was really hard. They were having seizures of something and I spent a lot of time syringe feeding them water and caring for them. They all lived, but it was a struggle. Its much better to find a broody hen and let her take care of them.

ahh I see. I heard that Sebrights usually to be a "grumpy" bantams breeds. because they are very aggressive breeds. is that true?

They are not aggressive at all. They are very noisy when they are unhappy though and can be easily spoiled. If you spoil them they'll "whine" to have their way.

I know this post was over a year ago, but will you or do you happen to have a silver sebright cockerel for sale?

Back
Top Bottom