"Auction" PUREBRED AMERAUCANA EGGS 16, BLACK ROO OVER BLUE HENS

Whoops! $26.00
jumpy.gif

I realize the auction technically ended at 1:00 PM Central Time (I'm assuming that since you are in Texas), but I tried to bid from my phone at that time and the new platform would not accept the bid (I had no problem with the old one, will have to update the phone I guess). I'm happy to acquiesce to Melissa, but wondered if you might accept the same price for an additional 16 when you have them? Thanks for considering.

I realize the auction technically ended at 1:00 PM Central Time (I'm assuming that since you are in Texas), but I tried to bid from my phone at that time and the new platform would not accept the bid (I had no problem with the old one, will have to update the phone I guess). I'm happy to acquiesce to Melissa, but wondered if you might accept the same price for an additional 16 when you have them? Thanks for considering.

I also don't mind letting makhir63 have them Glenda and then the next batch I would love
love.gif
hugs.gif
!!! Whatever works best for you and Makhir63
love.gif
hugs.gif
. The New BYC is awesome in a lot of ways but it will take a little time to work out the little gremlins running about
gig.gif
lau.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom