August Hatch-A-Long

Im sorry boyswillbeboys, my mystery chick is out amd two more mystery chicks pipped. Original duck pip no progress.
Its being funny when I try upload pict, but its a whitey yellow chick with little comb!
YAY...congrats!
wee.gif
Chickies are coming! Ducks take longer to get through the process
wink.png

My mystery chick, based on the white larger breeds there im guessing light sussex x, or plain white x (couldnt identify some large white ones there), or buff x? Cant think of any other white ones specifically so those are my guesses, particularly as one roo is a handsome white sussex!

Thank you, still guessing what he is, but there is a khaki cambell duckling and another mystery chickwho could be anything but has a funny hairdo!

Is it okay if I join along? :)

I just set 15 Silkies, 3 Cochin/Silkie mixes and 10 surprises in my still air Little Giant. They're due to hatch Aug 12th, which seems like a looooong time from now!

Good luck with your hatches everyone and the chick pics are adorable!

Is it okay if I join along?
smile.png

I just set 15 Silkies, 3 Cochin/Silkie mixes and 10 surprises in my still air Little Giant. They're due to hatch Aug 12th, which seems like a looooong time from now!

Sounds like you are VERY ready to join to me...LOL!!!! Mine are due August 11th and yes it seems like FOREVER!!!!
th.gif
Just have to be patient....

Just set 15 silkie X partridge cochin eggs from my flock. Hatched a couple last hatch.roo is very young so we will see how well he.does! He certainty put a lot of ummm effort into this project. Snickers. the two black silken hens are defiantly fertile though. I have 5 chicks from them already.

Is it okay if I join along? :)

Just the Person I needed. How do you rate the little giant incubator. I want to buy it. Do you have a rough estimate of its price.
Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom