Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

I arrived home from the little poultry market to find that my daughter had collected the eggs & gone on to deflower all my nasturtiums. She claims she asked me while I was on the treadmill.
roll.png

And the baby of the hatch is coming along nicely. It's amazing what a difference a few days makes.

I arrived home from the little poultry market to find that my daughter had collected the eggs & gone on to deflower all my nasturtiums. She claims she asked me while I was on the treadmill. :rolleyes: And the baby of the hatch is coming along nicely. It's amazing what a difference a few days makes.
Lol my two ask while I'm on the phone and I alwa say No! So they stopped asking
1f600.png

Beautiful bubs cwrite!

Had a day with the camera and the littlies:

5 Days old:

I have my suspicions on these two; please, please, do not let the little grey one be a rooster!
fl.gif

3 Weeks and 6 Days old:

3 Weeks and 5 Days old:

That little grey one is so gorgeous but I think the others are too :)

When we picked out our sizzles at around 5 weeks must admit the girls had less comb than that. What is in it's mix though? Maybe it's a breed where that doesn't mean much at this age (ever hopeful lol)

We got two silkies today!
A partridge named Bella, she's very sweet but a piggy and quite noisy if she thinks you have food lol
I was actually pretty surprised at how friendly she is already (if you have food)
And a splash? named Mia, she's alot more shy then Bella at the moment
I'll have to get photos tomorrow :D

Back
Top Bottom