Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Well our baby pigeon was still looking a bit empty crop wise so we took it round for the breeder guy to check. He had ones had hatched pretty much the same time and they were twice the size and had big full crops.

He said it looks like it's getting something but the parents being first timers haven't quite got it worked out yet.

So he has kept it and popped it under one of his surrogate standard pigeon pairs for them to give it a good pick me up feed. Was so unlike chickens. He just pulled their babies out and added them to somebody else's nest and then gave them this one that was 1/4 the size. When it's fed he will put it back with our parents and drop it back over and we will then see how it's going tomorrow.

If only it were that easy with chickens!

Last edited:

Are you Tassiemanians feeling a little invisible today? Thought of you when I was reading how woollies forgot to put Tasmania on all their Australia Day merchandise. Wonder if it's because nobody in the Chinese sweat shops has been to Australia
1f644.png

OH no need to feel bad for us, we are often left off the map. However we are feeling a little lost under this shroud of smoke. :idunno

I should also add that the Chinese are well aware of Tasmania, in recent years they have purchased much of it and now they have secured a 99 year lease on the Burnie ports.

Last edited:
There are 70 fires burning in Tassie. I can't even see the hay shed from the house.

I do so hope they get stomped on very quickly. Do you have an Elvis helicopter down there to douse the flames ?

If not - you should have. Up to the Tassie Government I expect to request that assistance.

Good luck ..... best of thoughts for those in the fire regions.

..... AB

Hey Guys!

Does anyone know an admin?

This idiot (see link) is spamming the page

https://www.backyardchickens.com/u/397771/zbkxyrsz 

If you open the thread, down the bottom left on my iPad (it will be there somewhere on a pc) is a little flag Click on that and it lets you contact the admin and let them know there is spam. Due to the time differences it may take a few hours but they will come in and delete their spam and delete the account.

I'd like to warn everyone not to get a Chicken Problem Solver book from the library and look through it. It doesn't make you cheerful.
sad.png
I'm 50 problems in to the 100 problems and I'm already completely freaked out by the possible threats to my girls.

If you open the thread, down the bottom left on my iPad (it will be there somewhere on a pc) is a little flag Click on that and it lets you contact the admin and let them know there is spam. Due to the time differences it may take a few hours but they will come in and delete their spam and delete the account.

(S)he made several new every minute. I thought it might be the easiest solution to kick him/her out ASAP, so admin doesn't have to delete 500 new threads.
I know there's a little flag, but I wasn't feeling like marking 500 times
big_smile.png

it might be the easiest solution to kick him/her out ASAP
big_smile.png
I think that's what usually happens. I reported it the minute I saw all of the posts on New Posts were from the bot. I don't think you have to report each, they can see that the "user" isn't legit and do as you've said, ban.

Back
Top Bottom