Australian Shepherd Puppies ~~TUCKER IS A DADDY AGAIN~Pics page 23

It"s a good thing you live so far from me....I'd want one!!! Had two auusies and a border collie. Awesome dogs! Very cute puppies and beautiful parents
love.gif

Beautiful Pups I have to second that comment there is nothing better than an Aussie. Well tempered great herding dog and if you have children the best darn baby sitter.

My family had three growing up they baby sat me and my sister and then they watched my children in there older years.

If my wife would not have brought home the Lab and Rot mix pup in a year ago I would love the TRI.

again beautiful pups.

Looking forward to more pictures as they grow. I have been trying to talk my friend into a road trip when they are ready to go. No luck yet but I have 6 more weeks. LOL! I figure it will take me 5 1/2 hrs to get to you.

Quote:
Right now it seems the "BO" pup is the only one that is SOLD SOLD.
The Last Suprise Pup "Flynn" Should be Sold the 30th.
I have 3 People wanting the Lil Red Female, but no deposit yet.
Which Leaves the Tri color male, (I'm shocked no one has snatched him up yet)
And the 2 possible double merles. Think I will be looking for a good family for the lil female for sure, she seems to only have one eye..she's yet to open it
sad.png
So i'm prayin for at least partial hearing and sight for her.

Oh and about the chickens. They should be fine around chickens if raised and trained around them. They are heard dogs and Like to "chase". I've lost 1 chicken due to my aussies "chaseing" and "Playin" with her to rough. They wasn't out for blood, never broke skin or anything just wanted to play. The chicken went into shock and died. They've been corrected on that lil adventure and so far I've had no other problems.

Last edited:
Oh, I hope the tri boy is sold by the time dh goes to get Bo.....or he'll probably come home with both
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom