Australian Shepherd Puppies ~~TUCKER IS A DADDY AGAIN~Pics page 23

How is the other mostly white puppy doing? You haven't mentioned him lately. What will you do about the little girl? Have you had any offers for a good home?

Congrats on a nice looking bunch of THE BEST BREED of dog (IMHO). I have had 4 Aussie cross dogs all were cross with similar breed and very good dogs.
Our current is Quincy he is an Aussie / Mini Aussie cross. Quincy is a blue merle with 2 blue eyes. He looks so much like the dad to your pups.
As for the question about chickens. I think they would do fine AS LONG AS YOU TEACH them. Quincy was raised in the house with our parrot type birds and from day one when he showed interest in the birds I would tell him to leave it alone. Now if one of the birds gets scared and flies Quincy runs and hides under the bed. We just got chickens and I have worked with him to leave them alone, he is doing fine.

I hope somebody buys the rest of these babies soon! I am so in love with aussies but I know better than to get one now.
droolin.gif

Won't someone please by the tri male? Memories of my best aussie ever. Had when I was a teenager!
love.gif

Well I would take him when I pick up Flynn but I'm pretty sure she isn't offering any 2fer deals LOL. He was my second choice puppy, only because I had a merle in the past and can't stop myself from getting another one.

I'm really suprised no one has snatched up the Tri.. He is a doll, I've been calling him bandit. He looks like a raccoon with the black around his eyes.

Update: On the female Double merle I've started calling her Raven (tried to come up with something pirate) . She still has not opened the other eye. I'm prettys sure its because she dosen't have an eye
hit.gif
, or if she does its not normal. I so hope both her and her lil brother have at least partial hearing and sight. I also hope I can find them both good homes. Maybe with one of their siblings.
wink.png

Last edited:
If someone close to me wants one of the double merles and is just not jumping on the opportunity because of distance......I'm going to pick up Flynn and would bring your puppy back too.

I'll get some new pic's hopefully tomorrow. If I can get them to sit still long enough..LOL They are all over the place!! "BO" Eats, Eats, and Eats, sleeps, and sleeps some more, then goes off the blanket to pee...LOL (he's house training hisself..LOL), FLynn Is constantly wanting to play..He growls and barks all day.. The Lil try and red, mostly sleep, along with the "Henry" the double merle male, and last but not least, the Lil Double Merle Female "Raven" Fusses all the time (she also still has not opened the other eye, so we're convinced she's missing it)

Back
Top Bottom