Australian Shepherd Puppies ~~TUCKER IS A DADDY AGAIN~Pics page 23

Ok heres the latest pic's 3 weeks old today..
big_smile.png

Flynn
21968_dsc_0961.jpg

21968_dsc_0967.jpg

BO
21968_dsc_0964.jpg

21968_dsc_0966.jpg

21968_dsc_0975.jpg

Red Female..
21968_dsc_0978.jpg

21968_dsc_0979.jpg

Tri male
21968_dsc_0963.jpg

Double Merle Female "raven" (the one missin an eye)
21968_dsc_0982.jpg

sad.png

21968_dsc_0983.jpg

Henry The Double Merle Male
21968_dsc_0974.jpg

Bo and Henry
21968_dsc_0977.jpg

Mommyand a few babies
21968_dsc_0981.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the new pictures. Could you get one of Flynn's face like you did Bo's? You weren't kidding about Bo liking to eat. LOL just look at the pic w/ Mom.

How are the puppies doing? I finally broke the news to the husband and kids. The kids were excited and the husband rolled his eyes. He knows better than to argue because I do the same when he buys a new tool. Pictures??????

Ha Ha My hubby always rolled his eyes on everthing I brought in, now he's as bad as me..LOL I'll get some more pic's by this weekend..Mr Flynn is a player he's constantly waking everybody up wanting to play.. barking and growling. His eyes still sorta have blue look to them but I think they may change and be dark. I think the only ones that are going to have the blue eyes are BO and the two double Merles.

Also as and update on the Double merles, I'm pretty sure the lil girl can see out of her one eye, and also hear at least a little..I was pecking on the box yesterday and she wasn't looking at me, she jumped when I hit on it.. so I'm hopeing that means she can hear..
fl.gif

The little boy has beautiful blue eyes and he reacts to light, and they look normal so I'm hopeing he has full sight.. as far as hearing I cant tell anything yet.

Last edited:
I asked the vet about testing hearing. He said snap your fingers behind her head and see if she turns her head. Just a suggestion. I am so looking forward to adding Flynn to the household and showing my husband how a smart, trainable dog can be a joy to have. His coonhound is a beast and has no manners. Not all his fault- the husband is defintely guilty.

Back
Top Bottom