Australian Shepherd Puppies ~~TUCKER IS A DADDY AGAIN~Pics page 23

I just adore the red girl! I have a blue and a red merle but I'm greedy and now want a red tri! I'd take her in a heartbeat if you lived anywhere near here. LOL... Drove 7 hours to pick up the 2 i have (1.5 years apart). ha ha ha But... I think WV is a weeee bit more than 7 hours. Good luck and keep those pictures coming.

Quote:
Its actually Virginia.. I just live in the south western part. It may be a lil closer..
wink.png

Bandit? Love him, let me see what I can do, when will they be ready? Also, PM me me where you live and how you'd like to go about this, please:)

Pampered, could u pm me with the health issue of the two u want to get adopted? My wife tends to take in animals with health issues, her latest is a 3 year old mare with a hernia and missing one eye. Soon to have the hernia fixed if i can ever get time off from work to do it. Also is there anyway u could ship?

Well the lil darlings time in the house has expired...We we'll be moving them out today to our horse tralier with shavings and a doghouse until i can get my kennel put together, its been so nasty and rainy here I wouldn't of wanted them out in the kennel yet anyways, they would have floated away, But they are getting too big for the box in the kitchen, Their getting puppy chow twice a day and we're pretty much having to make "Dixie" go in to feed them. I feel like she's goin to have them weaned soon..They are FAT lil piglets now! They are now wanting attention from us and have decided to sleep all day and play,bark, growl, and howl all night.. now you know why they are going outside..ha ha.. Its hard to believe they will be 5 weeks old Monday...

Back
Top Bottom