Australian Shepherd Puppies ~~TUCKER IS A DADDY AGAIN~Pics page 23

I'm glad to see that everybody, including the doubles, seem to be doing well.
smile.png

I have to admit, I would love to take one of the doubles, but I'm waiting to find out if I'm starting a new job in the near future.
If I am..I don't think I'd have the time necessary for a puppy who needs extra help. If I'm not..well..I may have a lot of kissing to do when it comes to my husband..
big_smile.png

I have such a soft spot for dogs with handicaps..I can't help it!

Id like to get the red tri and one of the other girls that need to be adopted. How much are you asking for them and where in VA are you

Well it is another week closer to puppy pickup- Can I talk you into new pictures? You don't know how much it cheers me up. Broke the news to the husband- he is alright with it!!! I practically fainted and he even offered to drive?!!?! Can we say awesome husband?

Quote:
Ha Ha he'll con you into something later I'm sure, thats how they work..LOL
Yeah I've got new pic's but was so busy yesterday evening, I didnt get a chance to put them up, but I'll do that this evening..

Oh' and I got good news, I'm pretty sure Henry Can hear some, I was getting a lil worried, I'm pretty sure by the way he was running across the trailer and latching onto my toes yesterday that he can see pretty good also..LOL

That sounds great. I have been trying to talk one of my friends into taking him and then I will pick up 2. She is undecided but I keep trying.

Back
Top Bottom