Australian Shepherd Puppies ~~TUCKER IS A DADDY AGAIN~Pics page 23

Quote:
He can hear, Im not sure how well. I was whistling in the horse trailer the other day it echo's bad in there and he'd put his ears back like he was listenin to where it was comeing from, and he'll come straight to me and latch on to my toes...He has no trouble seeing them..I feel like he does have some sight and hearing just not sure how much

I know someone has to be wanting this puppy really bad. I am such a sucker that I will probably end up taking him home just cause. Someone help me from the sad puppy eyes!!!! I don't need a second puppy!

It is storming out today, so I got to read most of the posts and see all of the pictures. I am so glad that we committed to the female double merle. If you have ever seen the movie "Second Hand Lions" you will know the kind of farm we have.

Her name will have to fit with her new brothers and sisters though.
The one year olds are "Jack"son and "Jill"ian, and her counter part (about a week older than her) is "Lil'Bo" (Peep). Do you see a pattern forming...

Any suggestions?
lau.gif

Chris

Quote:
Aww those are great names, I'm normally pretty good with comeing up with names.

I've seen second Hand lions...good movie!!! I'm sure she'll be well entertained and have a great life at ya'lls farm..

Quote:
Aww those are great names, I'm normally pretty good with comeing up with names.

I've seen second Hand lions...good movie!!! I'm sure she'll be well entertained and have a great life at ya'lls farm..

Ahhh Just came up with a good one.. what about "mary" ann, mary to go with mary had a lil lamb.. ha ha Idk,, just one of those things that popped in my head all of a sudden..

The lil tri is a sweety she's more laid back than the rest, A guy I work with has bought her..

I've got lil Henry the double merle still needing a home and the lil Black tri male still forsale..

Back
Top Bottom