Australian Shepherd Puppies ~~TUCKER IS A DADDY AGAIN~Pics page 23

Ok, I'm a lil behind on pictures... Heres a few at 6 weeks old before "Annie" and "Dakota" went to their new families..

21968_dsc_0046.jpg

21968_dsc_0050.jpg

21968_dsc_0052.jpg

21968_dsc_0049.jpg

21968_dsc_0047.jpg

Quote:
Glad to know there are other responsible pet owners out there who also believe in spaying/neutering. If you don't think purebreds end up in shelters, just check your local shelter and/or breed rescue sites sometime or ask the many purebreds I've pulled and gotten into rescue before they were euthanized!
rant.gif

Off my soapbox for now... (also in VA)

Thanks so much for the new pictures. I see Flynn is going to be a real handful...the little carpet eater. Can't wait to get to meet you and I am so glad you found a home for Henry. I knew that when I came for Flynn that I would be such a sucker and offer to take him too.

Quote:
Glad to know there are other responsible pet owners out there who also believe in spaying/neutering. If you don't think purebreds end up in shelters, just check your local shelter and/or breed rescue sites sometime or ask the many purebreds I've pulled and gotten into rescue before they were euthanized!
rant.gif

Off my soapbox for now... (also in VA)

This is the first time that I have ever had puppies. My first male Aussie Mix was a stray that I kept to keep him from goin to the pound. Most of the breeders in this area expecially the ones that raise Aussies would buy back or take the ones they have raised back to keep them from goin to the pound. However Their are alot of animals going to the pound, most of which are probably great pets that people have just let go of, or decided they could no longer keep, but then there are also the ones in there that have, medical and personality issues, so you have to watch. I've always had all my dogs spayed and nutered, until now. If everyone has theirs fixed eventually there would be no dogs. (I know thats not goin to happen but just saying)
Don't want this thread to turn into a debate, some people are totally against breeding and some aren't and everyone is entitled to their opinion and have good reasons for their outlook on it, but don't want it to turn into a debate.

Last edited:
big_smile.png
New picture of Annie!! She's went to a great home!! They had her at the vet yesterday just to have her checked out, Vet said she was
thumbsup.gif
.. Owners are getting her on a vitamin regiment..
big_smile.png
She's goin to be spoiled rotten, she has another older Aussie and a Border collie to play with, all stay in the house at night and have a wireless fenced in yard during the day..

21968_annie_may_2009_002.jpg

I sent your newest installment on Flynn. We will be driving up on the 19th to pick him up. Can't wait to meet you. Let me know how much I owe you for the appointment on the 9th.

Back
Top Bottom