Australian Shepherd Puppies ~~TUCKER IS A DADDY AGAIN~Pics page 23

I'm sorry, that is so far away. Don't kill anyone!! LOL!! If you change your mind about the 2 for 1 special- I'm your girl!!

Okay,
I've been following this post since the beginning and haven't said a thing. But, now, Oh my gosh! That mischief maker puppy is tugging at me. I was telling my son about the puppies and how I saw just this am that you still had this one available. We were literally on our way to Chickygirl2's place to pick up eggs having this conversation and what did we see when we got there? Henry/Merlin healthy, happy and adorable in his new home! I've got a spousal unit to work on but I might be able to make it happen. I've got two loved overfed (over enthusiastic 7 year old daughter who thinks she's a dog trainer) rescue dogs to keep him company. One looks like she could be his 1st cousin. She's a boder collie type black tri. And, I have a dog obsessed 7year old girl (she inherited it from me) who has benn begging for a puppy for years. If you haven't already placed him, give me 24 hours to work on DH
wink.png
and I'll let you know.

Quote:
Wow!! This kinda sounds like "Bandit" is meant to be yours. I'll give you a couple days, how does that sound.. I would love to keep him but 5 dogs is too many!! expecially 4 Aussies and an Aussie mix.

Sorry, Emmalynn. Hey, if we adopt him, I have a sister in Nashville. Maybe we could have a puppy reunion some time? Pampered poultry, write something about how amazingly well behved he is
wink.png
. Maybe how fast the parents were housebroken. Lie to me. I'll share it with DH and will skip over the part about him ripping things to shreds!
lol.png

That is okay. I just hope he gets a great home and gives Candace less to clean up after. I don't know about him getting into much. He always looks like the angel and mine is the one eating the carpet. You do mean Nashville, TN?? There are other Nashvilles, which is why I ask.

Sure come on down and have a puppy reunion. I still have an abundance of drakes for them to herd.

Hi, remember me? I am post #2 of this thread. I love bandit. I would come get him right now if it wasn't for the fact that I too have 4 dogs. 4 dogs is definitely my limit.
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom