Australian Shepherd Puppies ~~TUCKER IS A DADDY AGAIN~Pics page 23

Quote:
ha ha We'll blame it on Flynn..LOL he made him do it. His parents both really was house trained in just a few weeks. They really didn't go through a bad "puppy chewing " spell. Their good with chickens once you train them not to chase them. They do protect them at night I have on the ground pens that something could easily dig under or tear into and I haven't lost a chicken once to predators, I've also forgot and let some out and didn't shut the door on the pen when they went back in. UMM lets see what else. They are super smart!! My dad had my female, sitting, laying, rolling over, shakeing, and speaking in about a matter of 20 mins one night, at about 5 months old.

Bandit has an outgoing personality. I haven't seen him scared of anything. He's goin to be a good quard dog, he barked at the neighbor the other night when he pulled up..He thought he was "bad".. We've took him on a few over night trips camping with the horses. Hes sweet...Loves to give ya sugar.. I'm gettin attached, but he needs to go..

Quote:
I'm with you I think 4 is our limit as well.
sad.png

Here are my current dogs. One 1/2 golden retriever, 1/2? and one border collie type from a shelter in VA.

15108_garden7-08_014.jpg

Ripley

15108_garden7-08_023.jpg

Sophie
Just wanted to show them off.

Got to work tomorrow and DH worked late tonight. I'll be off the forum until late tomorrow. Should have a decision by then.
Hey, Emmalynn, I did mean Nashville, Tn. How far are you from there?
Chickygirl2, you bet we could plan a puppy playdate. Those guys looked so cute together in the photos with the pups all together....a rainbow of aussie cclors.

Pampered Poultry,

I want to get back to you asap about Bandit because that boy deserves his forever home now. I hadn't expected this to be quite so hard of a decisoin and I expected my biggest challenge to be DH but it turns out that my little girl has her heart set on a golden retriever. I thought that her interest in them was more fickle but after much time reviewing it with her, I can see that she truly is in love with that breed in particular. I think my 16 yo son would prefer Bandit but , he is 16, and will be spending less and less time at home as he gets older. My Daughter turns 8 this summer and I, too, was once in love with golden retrievers and my very first dog that I chose for myself was a golden retriever I bought with babysitting money at the age of 13 so I know what she is feeling. Please find him a good home. Maybe Emmalynn can come up with a second payment??????
Kathy in Southern Maryland

Back
Top Bottom