Australian Shepherd Puppies ~~TUCKER IS A DADDY AGAIN~Pics page 23

Any would be great, even if it is just 1 or 2. Lisa will be so excited. She is becoming a true addict and I like to enable her!!!

Update on Merlin....he is doing great! Here are some recent pixs

He is getting quite spoiled : )

3795_2009_06_29_1164_edited-1.jpg

3795_2009_06_29_1163.jpg

3795_2009_06_29_1168_edited-1.jpg

3795_2009_06_29_1166_edited-1.jpg

Last edited:
Update on Flynn- He is the best puppy ever. Already herding the geese.
17189_emmadorkingflynn_001.jpg

After a very busy day, getting into everything, just plain "dog tired"
17189_emmadorkingflynn_005.jpg

I don't think Flynn is petite but he is definitely smaller than Bandit. They are such beautiful dogs. Flynn has gotten so many compliments about how he looks and his manners!!

Quote:
Yeah flynn and Annnie take afer their momma she's small. ( she looks even smaller after being fixed and she shed most of her hair) Bandits got his daddy's hight, feet but his mommys shorter hair.. I'm curious to see what he looks like grown, he was in a funky stage but he's comeing out of that. Not so lanky looking..

Flynn still falls over his feet on the stairs but is getting past the clumsy stage. He barks at the neighbors, chases their dog off, kisses the cat when she doesn't see him coming, and just is such a sweetie. I have been repeatedly asked about if we will breed him. Still on the fence about neutering him. No one has a female dog in our general vicinity so I'm not pressured to make a quick decision.

Back
Top Bottom