Australians - Where are you all????

Pics
love.gif
Just gorgeous! The one of Ollie is adorable! Happy Christmas to you all!
frow.gif
frow.gif
frow.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

Merry Christmas Everyone!! Hope you all have a safe and wonderful Christmas.
big_smile.png

welcome-byc.gif
Hi elizabethbinnary, I see that no one has had a chance yet to welcome you. I'm another BrisVegas girl. Too wet at the moment, my poor girls should be ducks. Mind you they dont seem to mind the rain, it worries me most.

Quote:
Hi elizabethbinary!
welcome-byc.gif
I've been off air for a couple of days! Hope you are not too rained out in Brisbane? Happy Christmas(bit late!) and A Happy New Year to you all! Hope you have lots of little chickens to keep you happy!

The Old Year has gone.
Let the dead past bury its own dead.
The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time.
All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months! ~Edward Payson Powell

ya.gif
To all lil and grown chicks and ducklings etc - HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2011!!
wee.gif

jumpy.gif
D.gif
woot.gif

Happy new year to all...Especially to you wooklet..and that man of yours..may his luck with the feathered ones change this year and as funny as they can be...no more little anecdotes about his adventures.

Happy belated new year, everyone
smile.png
It's been so chaotic where I live lately. One minute I'm shivering with 5 layers of clothing and the next I'm wearing shorts at 9:00 in the morning
lol.png

Hey fellow aussies! Im in the Perth suburbs, wishing you all a happy new year!

On a side note does anyone in WA need a rooster? We have 3 we need to rehome, cant kep roosters here unfortunatly.
sad.png

They are silkiexpekin frizzles.

Quote:
Hi Lavisy,
Try advertising your rooster on www.backyardpoultry.com.au - you may get more replies from there. Isn't it awful how we can't get rid of all those beautiful roosters? Yours sound lovely, but a)I'm in Tassie and b) I have 12 roosters here, shouldn't have but being soft hearted I can't bear to cull them, but I'm going to have to do something soon, the pre-dawn chorous is getting rather LOUD!

To you Magic Pigeon, Tas is exactly the same, freezing one minute,cooking the other! Where are you?

Back
Top Bottom