Australians - Where are you all????

Pics

kezabel

Songster
10 Years
May 1, 2009
Charmhaven - Australia
Hi to everyone, I'm pretty new to this site and was wondering how many australians are among the members.
caf.gif

I am really enjoying this site and come back at least 3 times a day for a read and to get advice. Thanks to everyone who has answered my questions.
hugs.gif

So where are all the Aussies??? Holla Back Aussies with where in this great big land you live.
frow.gif

Me, I'm From NSW a Suburb called Charmhaven Its on the Central Coast of NSW about an hours drive north of sydney.
bun.gif

cool.png
G`Day mate !! Glad to hear that someone else from Australia. We are in Launceston Tasmania, so somewhat cooler than your area. Have had alot of great holidays in your neck of the woods- it is beautiful there.
We are new to chickens - having only had them for the last 8 weeks. We have bantam australorps and columbian wyandottes in bantam variety too.
I agree this is a great website full of really interesting info. Have a great weekend
Bantamenance
smile.png

Hi, We're just north of Brisbane and newbie backyard chicken owners of two 12-14 week old chicks. We got them when they were 8-10 weeks old on 29 April 2017. Hoping they're both hens!!

One of them has just started to give a little half crow a few times each morning for the last week or so. Eeek, not sure when we'll be able to tell if it is a rooster or not.

They're mixed breeds, the white one supposedly has leghorn in it and the grey one is an easter egger?! It's the grey one we're thinking may be the crower, so maybe a rooster?

If anyone has any ideas, we would love to hear your thoughts or when we'd definitely be able to tell if a hen or rooster.

I love being around them, they're fun to watch scratch around. They make such a mess though. Poo everywhere!

Cin.

IMG_5746.JPG

IMG_5809.JPG

Back
Top Bottom