Australians - Where are you all????

Pics
Oh, yes.
Of course, we're talking on the internet
roll.png

I should really stop, I do way too much of it
lol.png

Look at that post count! it's gone over the next 100 and I didn't notice again!
lau.gif

Reports... I reckon I've failed PE for sure, I might be lucky to get a 3 or 4 score for that subject, I'm hoping I haven't done too badly in English, I'm pretty confident with Maths but no idea about science. Teacher tells me the attitude is definitely there, but I've been getting worse and worse marks on my tests
he.gif

Quote:
EEEEEEERGH! You are from Sydney too!!
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

Awesome place, isn't it, when there aren't protests being staged on the Harbour Bridge
wink.png
lol.png

wee.gif

LOL that and the trains aren't clogged to the max with those schoolkids who sit on the floors and make it impossible to move. Thank God for the holidays!
lol.png

Quote:
Awesome place, isn't it, when there aren't protests being staged on the Harbour Bridge
wink.png
lol.png

wee.gif

LOL that and the trains aren't clogged to the max with those schoolkids who sit on the floors and make it impossible to move. Thank God for the holidays!
lol.png

hide.gif

School kids?
Although I never sit on the floor.
it's like with buses, other people rush straight to the back and plonk themselves down and start laughing really loudly and chewing gum, I sit as close to the front as I can.

a) it's further from the engine
b) The bus jerks less
c) Get away from those girls....
lau.gif

hmm.png
Wishing Ma would hurry up and get my brother home so we can go and get Chinese food for dinner >.< I am Very hungry

Quote:
lol.png

hide.gif

School kids?
it's like with buses, other people rush straight to the back and plonk themselves down and start laughing really loudly and chewing gum, I sit as close to the front as I can.

b) The bus jerks less
lau.gif

Haha LOL my personal least favourite type of train-groupies (no offence intended to anyone else reading), let me be personal, are those Barker Kids on the North Shore line. They drive me insane
lol.png

Last edited:
Yay for Saturdays's..... I wanted to have a sleep in this morning...but I had planned on getting up before 9.45 am
ep.gif
I couldnt believe i slept so late. I must have been more tired than I thought,.... Now off to spend some time outside with the duckies..

Quote:
hide.gif

School kids?

b) The bus jerks less
lau.gif

Haha LOL my personal least favourite type of train-groupies (no offence intended to anyone else reading), let me be personal, are those Barker Kids on the North Shore line. They drive me insane
lol.png

I don't take trains much. What do they do?
pop.gif

There are several schools around the place that are famous for having those sorts of students though
roll.png

No kidding!

Ducky: I am meant to be working. But I don't really care, school's out, so I have much more free time on my hands
wee.gif
I can work later!

LOL I'd probably get kicked off the site for getting into the worst of it. I'll just say they make me wish I'm old enough to be called a lady, and tall enough to punch them in the face.
gig.gif

Quote:
Oh wow, yes, some of their manners get pretty extreme. ven girls within my own school, some of them can be right bee-yatches at times.
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom