Australians - Where are you all????

Oh my gosh, fantastic set up. Great to have another "rural" Aussie on board. Our city Aussies are really inteesting with the different things they face. I really wish there was one spot on this site for an Australian thread. From North Qld- Lets all keep talking

Thanks!

I forgot the Leghorn bantam eggs, though, and some others I'm sure. I can't wait until the Sizzles start laying - I have no idea what their eggs are going to look like! Although I'm not allowed to buy/hatch chicks until Spring (I've said September), I've already pre-requested some MaransX eggs, so I'll be getting dark brown eggs eventually, too! Oh, and I didn't put in quail eggs or Khaki Campbell eggs.

The Araucana eggs didn't show up very well in the picture. They're a lot brighter, and a bit bluer than that.

But I should stop complaining about the inadequacies of my photography skills!

Must go now -- French school.
from Rachel.
Hi guys, I have LOST the Australian thread somehow. I am in Nth Qld & really want to keep in touch with other Aussie poultry people.

Yay, you will love QLD. Make sure your new coop is snake proof. I just caught another one last night but she was only small so had done no damage. I just released her at the back of my property.

Whitie is soooo cute, what a gorgeous little face.
All ur chickens are just wonderful...ur so lucky. Ive lots of probs fitting in 5 chooks into my yard.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom