moonlitfarms

Songster
12 Years
Aug 17, 2007
Indiana
I need help, I have read, and tried and failed.

I read the FAQ section on Avatars then I went to photobucket, uploaded, resized and tried to copy. I copy then go to my profile, click upload avatar, paste link then I hit upload and nothing happend..............help.

I had no luck with photobucket either. I'm a computer dork.
tongue.png
I found a site called shrinkpictures.com and even I can do it! Yay! I finally got an avatar and it's my lovely granddaughter Kaitlyn.

Oh yeah, you just have to set the avatar size to 100X100 pixels after you click on Shrink Avatars.

Last edited:
I got pics to upload today and put into a thread but I still cannot get the avatar to upload. After I paste the link in to the spot where you can browse for a pic then I click on upload and nothing happens. Can anyone help, I just want to be cool and have an avatar
hit.gif

I had a hard time getting my avatar up to. But all you have to do is, down to photobucket make it avatar size, then press save as, copy the image code paste it in the avatar spot then click upload and it should work. unless its to big

If you can post your avatar here, I can check it for size which is the most common reason it cannot be loaded. Even if its 100x 100 pixels and 14.9kb, the "size on disk" is often over that 15kb limit thus not allowing you to load. PM me a link to your avatar in case I don't see this thread again.

Back
Top Bottom