Baby Butter

Oh, I know! I had a single chick in the house for a few weeks and I lost count how many nights I slept with that little fluff ball tucked under my t-shirt. It was the only way I could get him quiet!

omg ... butter mobile / butter taco == great!
love.gif

Just keep adding legos as Butter grows!

I went to the store yesterday and had a manager come ask me about butter who had started peeping her little beak off because it had been a whole 3 hours and she was starving just ask her lol. He petted her and told me his parents had chickens but then said he had to tell me she coudnt be in the store but he would let me check out as I was in line and next up.
I understand but Im still abit irritated as you see people mostly older people that bring there poodles , min pins , shitzus, ect into the store all the time and I havent seen any get kicked out yet. Oh well rules are rules. I just had one shot to go shopping for the weekend and was on my way home from my sisters house so I thought I would try it.

I am so glad I'm not the only one who goes shopping with her chicks
lol.png
I had a chat with a supermarket manager some time ago about their not-so-good imported chicken meat and lack of free range eggs, both of which had been sorted in the meantime. I told him I keep chickens myself and it doesn't have to be this way. (Factory farming, battery eggs etc) Then some time after that we went shopping and I took my house chick with. He went every where with us, even to the beach! So we were walking through the supermarket and I bumped into the manager who clasped his hands over his eyes and exclaimed "OMG, you're bringing them here now!" It was so funny! They didn't throw us out though he did give me a wide berth after that incident.
I also used to take little chicken to the local butchers. One day I was in there I needed both hands and I put the chick down on the counter. The owner dived under the counter, produced a bag of chick food and fed him!

She gets neatly tucked into my cleavage in my bra all babies I care for do till they get to big . No one would have known except that after a bit she started peeping like mad cuase she was hungey

Just me but I wouldn't want to shop at a store (especially a food store) where someone brought in chicks or any other animals. Just because other people do it doesn't make it right to do it yourself. Also, chickens are more likely to spread food borne illness than dogs. I hope that manager washed his hands after handling the chick and before touching any food items.

I have a friend that works in the restaurant service industry. He refuses to eat in any restaurant that he hasn't done work for and knows what the kitchen looks like. The things we don't see are better not known.

Last edited:
But the point is, it isn't allowed. They don't allow animals into stores for a reason. Doesn't matter if you never put it down. It shouldn't be in there at all. It really floors me to see how many people think the rules don't apply to them.

Back
Top Bottom