Baby Butter

But the point is, it isn't allowed. They don't allow animals into stores for a reason. Doesn't matter if you never put it down. It shouldn't be in there at all. It really floors me to see how many people think the rules don't apply to them.
If your intersted in baby butter and me trying to save her life then your welcome to stay.If your just concerned with store hygene and rule following IM sure theres a post out there besides this for you.

Last edited:
Please stop this, guys. I like this thread and I'm enjoying Butter's adventures, so let's not get it locked, hey?

ok i have to ask so if butter turns out to be a boy will he end up on the dinner table? It is so cool that you are working so hard to give her a good chance at life with the foot and good idea with teh legos maybe you can market the chick wheelchair
celebrate.gif

oh i was going to say where you carry your chick my little bit spent many hours the first few days I got her there to keep her nice and warm adn close to me and my pet rat deglo ed her tail a few weeks ago and almost bleed to death she too spent a few hours in braw to keep warm many uses for that area of female body I also use it as a wallet when i dont want to carry a purse
lau.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Yep the good ol booby bank. I keep tissues there as well and my phone when I dont have my hands free or pockets. If she is a boy I can only keep her if she dosnt crow. Hopefully she wont beinclined to crow if she cant stand at attention. I will keep her unless I have to give her up or face charges becuase of crowing in city limits and they would take her then and kill her probly.

All I can say is YUCK to the chick in the bra thing and to taking it in the store and because I will get a rude....get the heck of my thread I will leave it be. YUCK.

We apear to have cuaght a case of thread trolls I will do my best to not feed them and ask anyone intersted in butter to do the same.
I have new butter pictures
smile.png

She was taking so long to pick at her food it was starting to dry out so I had to go make fresh . She seems to not be as hungry today I hope its a nomal thing and that she is still ok.
I think perhaps butter was a snail or turtle in a past life
wink.png

The freashly washed baby butter as she was getting rather custy on ether end , thats a bit of food at the end of her beak though.

I love your little Baby Butter! Where did you get her? And what breed is she? And you are so kind hearted to care for a handicapped chick like you are. All of those people with problems about her taking Butter to the store in her bra, come on! She was trying to stay with her! I would take one of my chicks to SCHOOL if I had too! I love hearing about baby Butter's adventures in a life like she is living, keep up the good work!

-Ellochicken
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom