Back yard rabbit group anyone?

Yes. Please, please! There is an informational and positional gap that needs to be filled - between the meat rabbit folks, on one hand, and the people who post photos of their bunny's birthday party, on the other.

I have a rabbit whose hutch will be in a fenced yard this summer. (She's in the garage right now.) I cannot participate on forums that condemn me for keeping an animal outside.

Was so excited when I found this thread.
ya.gif

I do have a quick question for anyone who can help me. Can anyone tell me where can I order pads for my rabbit cages so that I can put in their cages. I don't let them sleep on the wire and I don't like them being on the wire bottom, so I keep pads in their cages. Although they do chew the pads up, I do replace them with another pad. If anyone has any links that I can go to so that I can order a rabbit pad for their cages, I would appreciate you posting any information.

Thanks

Has anyone replied that currently, the BYHerds website (sister site to BYC) has an entire section on Rabbits? Sub-sections include meat rabbits, everything else rabbits, breeding, health, etc.

There are a ton of helpful people in that forum...most of them are BYCers too! A lot of breeders too.

Just thought I'd pipe in....

BackYardHerds.com

Last edited:
I am a rabbit person myself but I also have chickens too. I just love my rabbits more as pets to take to rabbit shows to hang out with my friends. I have 1 holland lop, 1netherland,3 creme d argent and 2 american chinchillas
bun.gif

Last edited:
did a quick search and this had the most posts, wondering if we can kick start it with some action.

I have 2 american chinchilla does and I am getting a nice pair of new zealand rabbits from a breeder in Rhode Island.

I am going to cross the ams to the new zealand buck.

here is a quick vid of the does after we got them.

Back
Top Bottom