Backyard Brahmas!!

This is tater tot she went broody three months ago I have never found a egg! Should I worry?
13941012_1234779159886035_597534108_n.jpg

hi guys i need a little clarification on the feed i give to my chickens.......now layer feed and grower feed which has more protein ?
secondly can i mix both to feed my chickens ?
thirdly can i add any protein like soya or fish to the layer or grower feed for them ?
i need urgent help i want to change their feed a little i used to feed them with grower feed

View attachment 1065392

HI GUYS PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP IN OPERATING THIS INCUBATOR.IF SOMEONE CAN ADVICE ME HOW TO TURN THE EGGS BECAUSE IT DOES NOT HAVE AN AUTOMATIC TURNER,SHOULD I MARK THEM X AND O AND TURN THEM LIKE THEY ARE LYING DOWN ?AND DURING HATCHING TIME WOULD THE CHICKS STILL HATCH WHEN THEY STAND WITH THE POINTED SIDE DOWN AND THE AIR SACK UP....CAN THE CHICKS GET OUT ?
I reccomend posting this in the egg hatching section. You'll get more answers. Best of luck :)

My partner has wanted Brahmas and I finally found a breeder near me who has some chicks.

What is the best way to make your brahmas super friendly and how do you tell between male/female as six weeks old chicks?

Back
Top Bottom