Banana Bread and Fudge Recipes To Share

30second fudge

1jar peanut butter (18oz)
1jar vanilla frosting

put in microwave for 30seconds to soften and then mix together and put into 8x8 greased pan until firm

When I was a kid we had nights where our "supper" was popcorn and fudge. Mom didn't make this kind of fudge then but this is an easy one my kids can whip up and make for their friends!

Last edited:
It the regular size peanut butter, sorry not at home to look at the oz. And then the regular size frosting.
Hope that helps!

Edited to add......maybe it's 16oz for the peanut butter size, tried to find one in our breakroom but they just had the 28oz size and that is not the right one!

Last edited:
Quote:
I guess I should've asked better: So equal amounts of both?

You don't want to buy the large 28oz peanut butter and mix it with the frosting you want the next size smaller of peanut butter. I'm not sure the ounces of PB & frosting are equal but that is what you mix together using the whole jar of regular peanut butter and the whole can of frosting (like pillsbury premade frosting).
Hope that helps you understand it better!
Very Simple recipe, you really can't go wrong with it!

It sounds like you want the 18 oz peanut butter.

If your fudge turns out to soft it's probably because it needs to cook a little longer. Maybe your microwave isn't the same wattage.

I've been making peanut butter fudge for years and sometimes it does turn out too soft. It's because it needs to cook a little longer. It didn't make it up to about 240 degrees, fudge stage.

Quote:
No it should get hard but not rock hard. Did ya micro for 3 min and then stir and micro for 3 more. I would play with it as the taste is great. And it is cheap and easy.

Banana bread is in the oven now. My BIG bowl was hardly enough to hold 3x the recipe posted on page one, just a heads up!
big_smile.png

Thank you Debi,

My son has been looking for this recipe.

lol.... you have a sixth sense.
Jena.

Back
Top Bottom