BANTAM COCHINS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bun :D
WP_20170705_17_04_29_Pro_LI.jpg

Ok, talking fluffy butts, these aren't fluffy, and they aren't Cochin.. but have to share since we are talking ... cute chicken butts.. I just hatched some nice Columbian Plymouth Rocks. Wanted to show the dark on their back ends. Check little miss smarty pants..pun intended... :D.. looking like she's pretty proud of her looks... from behind!
20170627_123404.jpg

Ok, talking fluffy butts, these aren't fluffy, and they aren't Cochin.. but have to share since we are talking ... cute chicken butts.. I just hatched some nice Columbian Plymouth Rocks. Wanted to show the dark on their back ends. Check little miss smarty pants..pun intended... :D.. looking like she's pretty proud of her looks... from behind!View attachment 1066362
So CUTE!!! And SEE!!! This is what I am talking about! Pics with a pretty cloth background...mine won't stay there for a minute..LOL!!! I get blur...with a pretty drop cloth background:th

So CUTE!!! And SEE!!! This is what I am talking about! Pics with a pretty cloth background...mine won't stay there for a minute..LOL!!! I get blur...with a pretty drop cloth background:th

I took a small box and stapled a piece of cloth inside it, then turn it on its side, and put them in it. :D
WP_20170216_20_00_58_Pro_LI (2).jpg

Back
Top Bottom