Barred Rocks!!

Quote:
After a second look, the female is not bad either. if you could get some better pictures so I could judge type that would help.
Over all they look nice.

Last edited:
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

I've heard that from a couple folks. I'm glad to hear that it isn't true! My little guy doesn't mind me holding him, but was afraid that he would turn mean. Glad to hear that it's not true then (for the most part-I'm sure there's the exception).

Thanks Punky-Rooster, and yes, they are bantams. I would love to have some more of them. Do you think that he is showable and would do well? Should I try to find a better female to breed him too? I thought she looked pretty good too, but let me know.

Thanks!

They are only mean if you do not spend time with them, Some are just naturally mean.

Well that makes sense why I don't have any mean ones then. I've always lovin' them up and petting them. I've had lots of them so far and never had any mean ones. Haven't had any BR til this guy.
We used to have chickens when i was a kid and dad always told me not to go around the rooster because they were mean. If I would've loved him up, he might not have been so mean either. He would flog my sister and chase after her through the yard. We didn't keep him too long after that.

Will try to get a better picture to post of my girl.

Back
Top Bottom