Bay Area BYCers!

I was wondering If anyone has purchased pulletts from Trunorth Farms In Walnut Creek? I have been calling them for the past two days and to this day I have not recieved a phone call from them. Are they out of business? Please let me know.
Thanks

they aren't out of business. Rachel gets really busy. call again. I bought 4 Barnevelders from her about 3 weeks ago.
eta - just thought of this...Rachel is a member of BYC. You could PM her. She is TruNorth Farm on BYC.

Last edited:
J & J FARM :

Thanks!! Forgive me for asking this as I am new to the BYC, how do I PM someone?

go to the user list in the top tool bar (blue bar). type in TruNorth Farm (remember, no s, so farm, not farms) when it brings up her profile, there will be a place that says, send a Private Message. click on that.

Here's a faster way for now.....

This is a thread where we discussed her pullets. She responded on this page. Scroll down until you see her post. Right under her name will be a hot link that says PM. Click on it.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=4562029#p4562029

EMERGENCY !!!!!!!!

I may need some BYC help !
I ordered 5 new chicks from My Pet Chicken in January. I had to wait until July because the order included Black Copper Marans,
and most of you know how hard those are to come by.
Anyway, the delivery got postponed, and rescheduled for a time when we were at our house in Berkeley. Then that delivery date got changed!

The chicks were supposed to be sent to where we are vacationing in Southern California.

The worst has happened. The chicks were delivered to the Berkeley Post Office, and we are in Southern California !!!!!!!!!!!

I need a chick rescue !!!!!!!!!!!!

Help, PLEASE !!

Oh, no! I'm all the way over in Sacramento & DH has the car today or I wouldn't hesitate (I could use a good excuse for a day off LOL). I hope someone else picks up on this... I'll see if I can get in touch with Orpington Manor as I believe she is near Berkeley.

I hope someone responds!

oh dear, I'm really nutz today but I can try to help. I'm leaving town for 5 days, but maybe can get them over to a friend till your return. I'll also PM a friend who lives in Oakland...jeremy are you around???
smile.png

One big issue is that the post office (at least mine here in Lafayette) will not release a box to anyone that has a different address on their license. Have you called to check if they will release to someone else?

Quote:
Which branch? Are they there now? I could get them.

OMG. THANK YOU, Let me call the Post Office and see if I can get them released to someone else !!!!!!!

This board is amazing !!

Back
Top Bottom